CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

momma....u're my everything

on second sunday of may every year, we'll be celebrating Mother's Day..yesterday was that special day..walaupun emak saya ada di kg pada masa ini, tetapi ingatan saya pada mak memang tak penah hilang...felt a little bit sad yesterday...and suddenly, teringat mak kat kg..that's make me even more sad...yup...i miss my mum so much...n i love her soooooo much..maybe she did know that, but deep down my heart i really love her and how i wished i never hurt her feeling...i'm not a good daughter..when i was little, i always did or said something that might hurt her feeling..it's not my intention though..i was a little bit rebelious at that time, i guess...somehow i felt like my mum does not love me as much as she loves my other siblings...u see,i came from a big family....im the 7th child out of 10..at one point i felt abandoned..from a child point of view, i tot that my mum is not paying much attention to me...padahal, mak mungkin x punya banyak masa utk melayan kerenah saya semata-mata, sedangkan ramai lagi adik2 saya yang masih kecil dan perlu diberi perhatian..having to deal with little kids, my mum tend to nag a lot..and sedikit garang jugak. i always sulked whenever she scolded me...n i will keep silent for as long as i could just to show my protest..i wont talk and i wont eat..poor mum, she must be very sad..come to think about that, i really regret doing that..tak tau lah banyak mana mak kecik ati dengan perangai saya..
but..being mum..she never never showed that she hate me...how can she, when im her daughter? that is what really great about mum..no matter how much she hurt...she will always forgive and forget..and i guess, that's just the trait that not only my mum but mums all over the world inherit ...

to my mum....
i love u so much, mum...thanx for bringing me to this world and for loving me unconditionally...
i was so proud to be your daughter..no one can top u in my heart..
i will take care of u even when others do not care..
and i will try my best not to make u sad..although i know being the person i am now will make u sad
but i just hope u can accept me the way i am
i love u mum....

0 comments: