CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

burning

have u ever felt that u are constantly losing hope and no matter what u're doing is still not enough..u tried so hard to prove something that u believe will make u happy for the rest of your life..that if u try hard enough things will turn out exactly the way u expected..you actually want to prove to ur own self that u're making the right choice to the extent that u completely neglected ur own feeling, but yet it still not enough..frustrating eh?



it never occured to me before that i'm a kind of person who does not easily give up on things that i really2 want..i never realized it before..often i heard/read that arian never ever easily give up, that they had really amazing 'fighting spirit'..im an arian, but i never paid much attention to that fact..i was like, really...? nah..i dont think so..come to think about it again,i had to agree to that coz im beginning to realise that i had done so much just to get what i want..n what i really want the most rite now is for her to trust me..often it shattered me into pieces but then my inner need is much more stronger than the sadness i felt inside..she may really2 hurt me but as long as her trust is still my priority, i can do just about anything to gain her trust..


i wanted so much to change my life..hoping that eventually things will turn out good and i manage to lead a happy life wif sumone i love...the one i love is the most important thing in my life to the extent that i abandoned my own feeling..it's not that im not happy rite now..im happy and i really do...it's just that sometimes she can turn really mean and starts acusing me to the things that i did not do...and each time she said that she didn't believe me..it really kills me..coz i've tried so hard to please her..to show that she really is important to me..people said that one can forgive but never forget...but believe me, i actually choose to forgive...and to forget...i dont want to remember the things that can make me sad..i just want to keep the things that make me happy and content..so that i can always think of her with smiles on my face..not tears in my eyes..that's how i keep my love for her..only with sweet memories of me n her.


i'm beginning to realize that love alone is not enough...a complete package of happiness comes with mutual understanding, respect each other and most miportantly...TRUST....


love without trust is a living hell..having to deal with it makes me lost hope...


1 comments:

the girl said...

that i have to agree.