CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

first time

dis is my 1st time blogging..i've been longing to blog since long time ago..it's just that i dont have the time to do so..slalu dok baca blog org jer..it's interesting to read other people story n experience without knowing the person in real life...for me, the word is so real..so sincere n came out directly from one's heart..ye lah...no boundry at all...u can blog about anything in this world n yet no one gonna condemn u far what u wrote..nak meluah perasaan ker, lepas geram ke, sakit ati ke, kongsi perasaan yg tersirat ke or merely just to 'merapu' pasal bnda remeh temeh..
i admit..as for person like me, blogging can save me from going insane..why do i say so...? because im a type of person who felt more comfortable keeping things to myself..i tend to 'memendam perasaan' rather than share anything wif others..even wif person who are so dear to me..when im mad or upset..i mean really2 upset ,words only linger in my mind...so much to say, so much to tell but yet its only in my mind...i wud stay silent to prevent things from getting bad n the other party wouldn't understand how upset i am over the situation as i didnt say exactly how i feel..n i just let it go without realising that i actually still not letting it go.somehow,in my heart kept thinking how or why it happened..its like a 'time bomb waiting to explode...sooner or later i'll go insane...i bet i will..so, wif this blog i hope to share my feeling or at least lift my burden a bit..klu x boleh selesaikan masalah tu pun at least xde la terasa sedih sgt..ade gak tmpat nak meluah perasaan..
too soon to tell everything 'bout my life...next time will do..till then,have a good day

0 comments: